Hello everyone! This post gives you an insight into our Asset & Maintenance module.
It basically features an asset register which links a specific maintenance job to every single particular asset. These jobs are then fed into a schedule and this provides you with a comprehensive overview on which asset is being maintained at which frequency. This means you stay on top of your maintenance work!
Key feature in this: Whoever is conducting the maintenance job will be automatically contacted directly, whether it be an in-house technician or a contractor. This cuts admin exceptionally! The respective manager will receive a notification as well of course. That way it is always guaranteed that the job will be done by the appropriate personnel in the shortest time possible with less admin. Good bye paperwork!!!
More information below. If you have questions, drop us a line and we get back to you asap!
- Simplify recording, management and reporting of maintenance jobs.
- Easily record and track costs associated with maintenance jobs.
- Reduce the stress of managing planned maintenance jobs via user-friendly calendar interfaces
- Flexibility to link multiple assets to a single planned maintenance job.
- Ability to log maintenance history against individual assets for retrieval at a later date.
- Flexible reporting tools providing statistical data by category and comparisons against previous years and benchmark averages.
- Stay on budget with reports on cash flow and job costs.
- Enter corrective maintenance jobs from any web enabled device via kwiklook online